We are looking for a well-seasoned Database Administrator with strong PostgreSQL skills to join a highly productive team of software professionals. The company is entering a high growth phase and is already a leader developing tools for businesses who want to maximize their return on investment of online marketing, advertising and analytics.
In this role you will be working closely with the infrastructure and development teams to create, test and implement architectural and schema changes for one of the largest and most unique PostgreSQL database environments in the world. While PostgreSQL is the backbone of our database systems, your experience with other RDBMS would be extremely beneficial.
- Experience managing, supporting and designing high-availability, terabyte sized and larger database systems.
- Strong PostgreSQL database skills
- Strong SQL query and optimization
- Strong database design and performance tuning
- Experience with AWS is highly desired
- Experience with multiple databases is highly desired
We are looking for an Embedded Hardware Design Engineer to work as part of a cross-functional team, responsible for concept-through-production design of digital signal processing products and accessories.
- Strong understanding of medium-speed (50-500 MHz) signal integrity concepts
- Knowledge of serial communications protocols and hardware interfaces including I2S, I2C, SPI, and Ethernet
- Knowledge of audio ADC/DAC design and implementation concepts
- Knowledge of DFM rules to ensure testability and manufacturability of products
- Experience with EMC design techniques and testing
- Strong background in the use of oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and other test equipment for debugging and analysis
- Experience in switch-mode power supply design
- Experience with Schematic and PCB design tools (Altium preferred)
- Experience programming and debugging in the C language
- Experience with simulation software (e.g. LTSpice, Hyperlynx, MATLAB/Simulink)
- Exposure to HDL design using Verilog and/or VHDL for FPGAs and CPLDs
- Exposure to PCB 3D integration with Industrial Designers highly regarded
- Good written communications skills to prepare specifications, lab reports, theories of operation and other technical documents
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision, highly motivated
We are looking for a Senior JAVA Developer. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities. technologies include, Java, Mulesoft, Eclipse, JUnit, SpringBoot, IntelliJ, and additional Open-source integrated development environment (IDE) tools.
- Breadth of experience with …… Java Integration development
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Strong consulting and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions
We are currently looking for full stack senior Java developers that have led teams in the past and are excited to continue down the path of team leadership.
- Team leadership, mentoring, & customer interactions experience
- Web development experience in Java and/or Groovy, Scala, Clojure, etc.
- Full stack development using the Spring Framework
- Strong database skills with MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Cloud – we work on GitHub, Heroku, AWS, Azure
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery tools – Jenkins/TeamCity, Vagrant, Puppet/Chef/etc.
- Experience with REST and/or SOAP based APIs consumption and creation
- Build automation with Gradle or Maven
- Automated testing with Cucumber, JUnit, Selenium, etc.
- Design skills with experience in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, database design, and data modeling
This is a Mid-level to SR developer position, you will have overall responsibility for understanding the requirements and delivering the technical solution. This role includes analyzing business requirements, performing options analysis, ensuring quality/alignment of Designs, knowledge of enterprise architecture and standards and overall responsibility for delivering the solution in a timely manner.
- Design solutions and proof of concepts (POCS)
- Quickly develop solutions with little or no oversight. Need to be a self-starter, resourceful.
- In depth involvement in the business requirement analysis.
- Day to day monitoring of all efforts related to designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of decommissioning applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value
- Deep and hands on understanding of the technologies involved in the project.
- Use best practices in development, processes, methodologies, tools and technologies
- Provide technical guidance and direction to team members.
- Identify risks and develop risk mitigation plan.
- Coordinate the team communication and provide mentor-ship to technical resources.
- Interact with management and provide status reports
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions. Ability to solve complex production issues
- 1+ year Angular JS experience - expert
- 3+ years web application development experience - expert
- AngularJS Development
We are looking for a motivated, hard-working Ruby on Rails developer who values working as part of a team in a collaborative environment. Our company is in search of a qualified individual who is looking for a long-term position in an agile environment on a team with other motivated and experienced designers and developers. You must have strong problem solving skills, a positive attitude, and an eagerness to learn from your peers. Our work is very team-driven, which requires this to be an on-site position.
- Participate in all phases of software development life-cycle in an Agile environment from planning to deployment
- Provide maintenance of existing code bases as well as participate new development
- Periodic code reviews of fellow team members
- Monitor application efficiency to identify means of enhancing performance
- Ability to be self-directed, able to focus on personal assignments while remaining part of a larger team
- Ruby on Rails
- REST concepts